Pro Audio Video Devices
AVMATRIX has specialized in processing high definition video signals for years. It’s a high-tech enterprise involved in design, developing, manufacturing and marketing of professional video processing systems.
AVMATRIX achieves switching, encoding and de-encoding, and transmission of high definition video signal through FPGA technology. Using advanced design concepts and an abundant history of practical experience.
Born for Broadcast
The Mini SC1221 is a Pocket-size broadcast Converter, it converts HDMI input signal to dual SDI signal. The Mini SC1112 converts SDI input signal to HDMI signal and with SDI loop out. It is very convenient for users with the full size SDI and HDMI connectors.
Although it’s a pocket-size converter, it is very convenient for users with the full size SDI and HDMI connectors; SD/HD/3G-SDI formats as well as level A and level B are also supported, up to 1080P 60Hz. Complying with EMC test, the steady and reliable performance makes it support 7×24h uninterrupted working without any lag or delay.
- 1×HDMI output, with either 3G-SDI input and 3G-SDI loop output, or 2x 3G-SDI output
- input signal automatic detection and configuration
- LED indicators for power and state of input signal
- 3.3-5V Wide voltage
Scaling & Seamless
The SC2031 is an exquisite and professional converter to convert HDMI or AV signals to triple SDI signals up to 1080P60Hz. The SC1120 converts SDI signal to HDMI and AV signals at the same time. The format of the output can realize pass through, up/down scaling, or frame rate conversion. De-interlacing function and seamless conversion can also be supported to avoid jitter. It also features AES/EBU or analog audio embedding and de-embedding. All the functions can be easily set by a built-in DIP switchers or PC via USB. SC2031 and SC1120 are your ideal choice for broadcasting and AV post production applications.
- SC2031 I/O:
- Input: HDMI×1, AV×1, AES/EBU×1, analog audio×1
- Output: 3G-SDI×3, AES/EBU×1, analog audio×1
- SC1120 I/O:
- Input: 3G-SDI×1, Alt 3G-SDI×1, AES/EBU×1, analog audio×1
- Output: 3G-SDI loop×1, HDMI×1, AV×1, AES/EBU×1, analog audio×1
- Up/down scaling and frame rate conversion
- AES/EBU or analog audio Embedding & De-embedding
- Input signal automatic detection and configuration
- LED indicators for power and signal lock
- Control easily via the DIP switches
- Remote control for PC via USB
- Threaded locking power connector
- Detachable bracket design for wall mounting
The FE1121 3G-SDI Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter/receiver kit supporting single-mode LC simplex fiber extensions up to 20km. It is a miniature-style extension solution that supports all SDI formats resolutions up to 1080p with audio and metadata, also supports level A and level B. It features a local SDI loop out and dual SDI outputs and supports 3G/HD/SD SDI signals. Multimode fiber can also be used but at shorter distances.
- 20km transmission distance
- Support 3Gbit Level A and Level B (all formats)
- SFP/ LC Fiber transmitter & receiver
- SDI equalization and re-clocking
- 3G-SDI input & loopout on transmitter
- Dual 3G-SDI outputs on receiver
- SDI input automatic switching SD, HD & 3G
- USB power supply
The MV0430 Quad Split Multi-viewer will allow you to view up to 4 SDI input feeds on a single SDI or HDMI output. More details will be posted when the product becomes available for purchase.