Chroma-Q award-winning entertainment and architectural lighting products have been setting new standards of performance for a huge range of leading lighting designers, specifiers, rental and production companies, venues, shows and events worldwide.
Chroma-Q has a track record of introducing high-performance, energy-efficient LED lighting solutions which – through their multi-purpose design, upgradeability and backwards-compatibility with previous generations of the same fixture – provide customers with the maximum return on their investment.
As well as Chroma-Q’s creative and white LED ranges, we also offer a full line-up of colour scrollers, effects lighting, accessories, and control & data distribution solutions. Below is a small selection of lighting products that are available from Chroma-Q. Please contact us for more information. Or visit the Chroma-Q website for a full list of their products.
Studio Force™ D 12 Phosphor
Extreme Output Daylight White Phosphor LED Fixture
The new Chroma-Q® Studio Force D 12 Phosphor™ is a 5,600K CCT, daylight white fixture which utilises innovative LED technologies found in the Studio Force™ range to provide an equivalent soft edge output to a fluorescent fixture – up to 8,210 lumens – developed specifically for use in TV, film and broadcast studio environments. Other features include an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming, laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the unit is equipped with a manual control mode, colour touch screen interface, fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
See how we are using the Chroma-Q® Studio Force D 12 Phosphor™ in the studio at OnAir Solutions.
- 5,600K CCT daylight white
- Extreme output – up to 8,210 lumens
- Extra soft beam – very wide output
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for film and studio applications
- Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
- 335mm / 13.2″ length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
- Fanless, studio & full control modes
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Also available as a DC battery-powered version
Color Force II™
Game Changed Again
From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q does it again: the multi award-winning Color Force II™, a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth even coverage. With four powerful homogenised cells per foot/305mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives power enough to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed. Available in 1.8m / 6 ft, 1.2m / 4 ft, 0.3m / 1 ft versions, these fixtures are specifically designed to fit in flight cases used with the original Color Force.
- Featuring Chroma-Q’s proven award winning technology.
- Over 18,000 hot lumens will easily wash a 12m / 39 ft. cyc.
- Extremely smooth, uniform output.
- Homogenised RGBA colour mixing.
- Pixel control to 76mm/3in increments.
- High CRI of 92.
- Theatrical grade dimming.
- Rugged extruded aluminium body.
- Built-in power supply.
- Chroma-Q calibration means: superior fixture-to-fixture consistency.
- Works great in any theatre, TV, concert touring, exhibitions or corporate event.
- Optional internal LumenRadio.
- Touchscreen user interface.
The next generation of the Chroma-Q® Color One family is here: the Color One 100X™ LED PAR! This must-see luminaire features the same innovative homogenised beam as the Color One 100™, only with nearly 60% more output. The 100X‘s custom optical design and fully homogenised output delivers a powerful, smooth, uniform and defined 19° beam, with outstanding colour blending across the spectrum and no unsightly colour separation shadows. RGBA emitters deliver outstanding colours across the spectrum – including deep-cold blues, red-hot lava looks and super-soft pastels – as well as a complete range of whites – all from ONE source.
Utilising core LED technology from the Chroma-Q premium performance lighting range, the multi-purpose fixture is ideal for a wide range of applications and provides a powerful, creative lighting tool.
- Nearly 60% brighter than its predecessor
- Fully homogenised beam
- RGBA colour-mixing palette
- Extremely uniform wash
- Defined 19° beam
- Bold saturates and subtle pastels from ONE source
- High CRI of 93
- Floor, truss or wall mountable
- Quiet, convection cooled, no fans
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Chroma-Q calibration provides exceptional fixture-to-fixture consistency
Magic Box™ 8 Way Buffer
The Chroma-Q® Magic Box™ 8 Way DMX Buffer box is a fault tolerant, self healing DMX buffer designed to fully isolate all outputs from each other. Supplied with 8 x 5 pin connectors, each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal. The unit also features a termination switch. The unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure facilitates rack mounting when used in pairs and truss mounting via captive nut insert.
- Fault tolerant, self healing, DMX buffer
- Supplied with 8 x 5 pin XLR connectors
- Each output is separately generated
- Through connector and termination switch
- Unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure
- Designed for customised front house racks